Wednesday 23 March 2016

New Form Entertainment

Helllooooo......
 Lately, I've been such a social media geek *covers face. Don't judge me, that's my own of entertaining myself and in fact it has become or would i say replaced newspaper, tv and even class lessons. I've been so entertained and I've also learnt a lot on social media platform.

It's so bad or would i say so good that, I can laugh out so loudly all by myself by just watching those 15mins skits, reading memes or even going through comments especially on Bellanaija.com. These platform Instagram for instagram for instance has enabled me to know more and be more adventurous without breaking a leg. I've been able to build a mood board of my aspirations and things I admire with the help of various pictures posted, Thanks IG *muahhh. So, my post today is just to share a few of my favorite social media pages across all the available networks. 

Here you go and i also hope you enjoy and learn too.

1. Bellanaija.com http://www.bellanaija.com/- that's my favorite of all the blogs in Nigeria, that's my lifestyle magazine and all in one *lol 
2. Linda Ikeja http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/ - not that am a fan of Linda but i just like the fact that she posts any and everything. So you can check her out as well
3. Mail Online http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html - I'm so sure my day or morning won't be complete without browsing through mail online, that's my international news deck
4. Instagram- Seriously i can go on and on about IG. The list is endless, I follow more people than the people who follow me. I really don't mind lol But here are a few of my fav IG pages and i think you should check them out. From entertainment, to comedy, fashion, business, and so much more. THIS IS NOT ANY FORM OF MARKETING. The following are just a few of the over 1000 IGs i'm following lol
 @fabulousbytejupretty 
@experiencezazaii
@nigerianfashionblogger_
@accostcollection
@tucabello 
@jbiliving
@houseoft.o.k
@ayabaofficial
@funny_nigerian_pics
@poshkollect
@theweddingtv
@kingnahh
@dappernaija
@thebusinesseducator
@krakshq
@ideaincredible
@versitlebay
@futuresoftng
@chudeity
@glambrandagency
@anthonycuts
@preweddingnaija
@chief_obi
@@jiggzytos
@genevievemagazine
@timidakolo
@emrmarketing
@bois_olorun
@zashadu
@sugarweddings 
@wimbizng
@mayowaekpo
@thegodlycouple
@callmeskitzo
@chef_fregz
@okadabooks
@hotweddings24
@loveweddingsng
@isaac_bholu
@pulsenigeria247
@comedianebiye
@aphricanape06
@onlyinnigeria
@joroolumofin
@nothingtodoinlagos
@krakstv
@therealfemi
@uchennaji
@crazeclown 
@nedu_wazobia
@obstreetstyle
@eonline
@tobbiestouch
@ndanitv
Lemme stop here, till a next time 


No comments:

Post a Comment